Today, I am dreaming of…
- Being back in New York City. I miss that place like crazy, especially after watching Naomi’s video. My mom and sister lived on the Upper West Side for a year (my sister for longer) and we lived in Morningside Heights. I miss this city always, but this week it’s really hitting me.
- Shake Shack. This goes along with number one, but I am craving a good burger and fries from there. We went twice during our short trip to the city back in January. It didn’t help that it was down the street from our hotel, too easy! We were ruined after we went to the Shake Shack in DC last May. It’s seriously our favorite.
- Long walks with Adam, Nola and Penny Lane in the gorgeous weather we’re supposed to be getting this weekend. Spring!
- Hours spent reading and not having to do anything.
- Shopping for more Spring/Summer clothes. Transition time is upon us and I find it difficult to wear anything but my favorite t-shirt and jeans.
- A vacation. We’re hoping to take a weekend trip next week, though we haven’t even planned it yet. It’s our five year anniversary next Friday!
- Cooking more new (to me) recipes. We were on a roll and I lost it and quickly settled back into easy meals that we eat all the time. Time to pull the cookbooks back out and meal plan.
- A relaxing, uneventful weekend with my best friend. I really just love him. It’s amazing how wonderful low-key weekends at home are, just as long as I’ve got Adam by my side. Oh and those two furry girls, too.
Thankfully, there’s a good chance that many of these will be happening this weekend and I won’t have to dream much longer.
Have a great weekend!