I have so much to be thankful for that to even try and list it all would be silly, because it would be just way too long, but here are some…
- I’m thankful for the family God has blessed me with, I love them so much.
- My friends, both old and new.
- My wonderful husband who teaches me what it means to love well.
- My dogs, as crazy as they drive me most days.
- I am so thankful for God and for the ways He is growing me and guiding me.
- This blog, my creative outlet.
- So much more, that would take all day to list if I let myself.
We are currently waiting for ice to melt (literally) so that we can make our way up to the snowy mountains. I am looking forward to a long weekend with family and some delicious food, of course.
I wanted to just take a moment wish you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving and hope you have a fun, relaxing weekend no matter where you are. Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me. I am so very thankful for you.