Just Penny & Me.
Another list this week! Yippeee! Weekend cravings time. Only this one is super short. Why? Because I’m mostly craving a weekend in Charlotte..and that’s totally happening. Anything else that occurs this weekend is just icing on the cake. A chocolate cake. With sprinkles on top of that.
Is that too boring?
Let’s get specific then.
1. Time to read with music playing in the living room.
2. Sleeping in. Just so long as the pups go along with this plan. Usually they’re craving freedom from the crates and more time to bite each other’s heads off as soon as the sun peeks into the windows. Darn you, pups.
3. Long walks at our local park.
4. Time at our church. It’s been a few weekends since we’ve been able to go, so I’m really looking forward to it.
5. A clean house. Okay, the cleaning part I’m not looking forward to so much, but I’m hoping to get that done this evening. So technically it will be clean before the weekend officially starts. At least in my head. We’ll just go with that.
6. Possibly a pre-season football game. Jury’s still out on that one.
7. Time to clear out my closet of unwanted clothes. I’m learning to be pickier about the pieces I invest in for my wardrobe. I’ve wasted too much money picking things I sort of liked and ended up rarely wearing. So this is the first step to working on my style. A large donation of clothes to our local Salvation Army. Done.
What are you craving for the weekend?
Leave your weekend cravings in the comments. If you decide to post your weekend cravings* on your blog, leave the link. I’d love to read them!