This weekend, I’m craving:
– Time with friends. One of my good friends from college is getting married on Saturday, so I’m looking forward to seeing many of our friends from that group. Plenty of dancing will happen, oh yes it will!
– Time to relax and catch up on sleep! It’s a funny thing that happens when we stay with our parents, we seem to get back on a normal sleep schedule which we’re rarely on most of the time. I think it’s a mix of the extra help with Nola and the comfort of being with family.
– Nola being amazingly well-behaved. My in-laws have a fenced in backyard and Nola has plenty of room to run around and dig holes. We realized, during Christmas, that when she has the opportunity to burn off all of that energy, she’s much better behaved. It blew us away how much better she was. A fenced-in backyard is a must at our next place.
– Time with family. We used to visit Adam’s parents a ton when we were in Orlando and they lived only 45 minutes away. It’s hard not being able to see them all the time, so these trips are super special to us. Oh and I get to meet my niece for the first time! Have I mentioned that already?
– Celebrating my father-in-law’s birthday that’s next week. So glad that so many wonderful things collided in one weekend. He also reads the blog. Hi Vic!
Be sure to link up what your plans are for the weekend or how your last weekend went. I love reading them all!
You are next…
This list will close in 7 days, 12 hrs, 36 min (2/18/2012 12:59 AM CST)