I’m starting a new series called “What I’m loving” since this is Katy loves, after all!
Here are some things that I’m loving right now.
1. Corn mazes (or in our case, sugar cane).
2. Pumpkin patches.
3. Cold weather and lots of layers.
4. Cute winter clothes and BOOTS(see also above).
5. Watching the trees in our neighborhood and around our home change with the season.
6. Pumpkin spiced evvvvverything. Yep, I’m one of those people.
7. Baking something cinnamon in the oven, the way it permeates the house. Mmmm..
8. A cinnamon broom for when I’m feeling a little too lazy to bake. ;)
9. A nice clean house when it’s super cold out. I don’t know why, but cold weather just feels right in a clean house with the windows open and Fall candles lit.
10. Fall weekends with my husband and the pup spent relaxing and enjoying each other’s company.
I’m linking up for the October Follower’s Fest! Click the button to check out more amazing blogs.
If you’re here from the followers fest, welcome! I hope you like my blog and if you’d like to get to know me better, you can start right here! :)